Book Review - Wedding Night by Sophie Kinsella

07/07/2014

Hello there everyone!

Being as I'm such a bookworm as a lot of you will know if you've read some of my other blog posts, I have decided to start reviewing books which I've read. The first book I will be reviewing is Wedding Night by Sophie Kinsella!

"It's all gone wrong with the man Lottie thought was Mr Right. Then out of the blue she gets a call from her first love. She decides it muct be Fate, and rushes off to marry him and rekindle their sizzling Greek island romance.
Lottie's older sister can't believe she's doing something so crazy. No more Ms Nice Sister, she's stopping this marriage. Right away! And she'll go to any lengths to do so..."


This book took me around three days to read (I'm quite a quick reader when engrossed in a good book!)

Throughout the book each chapter is told by the two sisters Lottie and Fliss taking it in turns, meaning you're getting two different perspectives and thoughts of each of these characters which is really clever and makes the story a lot more interesting.

Lottie is a very dreamy girl and her imagination can run away with her quite a lot so her sister Fliss is always on hand to bring her back down to the real world. It's very funny when Lottie goes off into her own perfect romantic world though - happening often during the story! Thank goodness for Fliss.

It's a fast moving story of love, hopes and dreams (on Lottie's behalf anyway) and also of Fliss realising how strong she actually is as a single mum after a failing marriage.

I would recommend this book to any of you who like chick lits and light hearted, funny romances! You can purchase it from many places though I have included a link of Sophie's official site here.

This book gets a 5 out of 5 for me as I thoroughly enjoyed every word.

Lots of Love

Koren xo

No comments :

Post a Comment