Recipe: Crunchy Nut Cluster Vanilla Drops

19/09/2014

My Paperchase Recipe Book!
Hello there everyone!

How are we all on this rather dull Friday lunch time? I hope you're not letting the weather get you down TOO much. I've just been on a quick walk to the local shop and bakery with my Nana, I can tell you that Autumn is definitely on it's way and it's best to be positive about it. I absolutely love to see the view of orange and brown leaves falling from the trees ready to crunch as you walk through them in the crisp Autumn air.

This is just a quick post of the recipe which I wrote about when I had a baking day here. I am an avid baker and sometimes like to twist things around when making recipes. I don't change the recipe ENTIRELY but I just try a few subtle changes such as using Crunchy Nut Clusters instead of Cornflakes in this recipe (which does taste much better in my opinion).

Crunchy Nut Cluster Vanilla Drops

Prep Time: 10-20 Minutes
Serves: 18 little balls
Cooking Time: 17 Minutes

Ingredients
4oz/100g Softened Butter
2oz/50g Caster Sugar
½ teaspoon Vanilla Essence
4oz/100g Plain Flour
oz Crushed Crunchy Nut Clusters 
Yummy!

Method

1. Cream butter, sugar and vanilla essence until light and fluffy

2. Stir in flour and Crunchy Nut Clusters (crushed)

3. Roll out 18 little balls, then flatten slightly

4. Put on baking tray well apart

5. Bake on 190C/375F/Gas no 5 for 17 minutes

6. Leave on tray for 1 minute before transferring to cooling tray

7. Sprinkle with caster sugar or more clusters if desired


And there we have it my lovely bakers! I hope you enjoy baking these as much as I do (I'm going to bake them in about an hours time - yay). They're extremely easy and a firm family favourite for us.

Please let me know of any recipes you think I should try!

Lot's of love, 
Koren xo



  

No comments :

Post a Comment