The British Tag

25/09/2014

Hello there everyone!




I have decided to do the British Tag as I am proud to be British and thought it would be an interesting post to do for all of you to read. I haven't actually been tagged by anyone but thought I should start the ball rolling for me and my close blogging friends, there's always got to be someone who does it first otherwise these things will never start, right?


How many cups of tea do you have a day and how many sugars?
I have around 3-4 cups of tea and they're always strong (wish a dash of milk) and no sugar. I don't think tea with sugar in tastes very nice - I love the refreshing crisp taste without.

Favourite part of your roast?
Well because I'm a vegetarian I am definitely NOT going to say the meat! I would have to say the yorkshire puddings - they're just lovely, or the mash potatoes. Yum.

Favourite dunking biscuit?
My favourite dunking biscuits are the digestive or malted milk. The malted milk biscuits tastes gorgeous when dipped into tea, its very soothing and melts in your mouth when all soggy from the tea.

Favourite quintessentially British pastime?
I would say my love for a good bargain, I am constantly trying to get a good bargain on anything I buy. Whether it be using a voucher code from a website, buying something in the sale or second hand! I love looking in charity shops and purchase quite a few of my things (especially books) from them. Looking for a bargain is quite a British thing to do hey?

Favourite word?
I honestly do not have the slightest clue what my favourite British word is, there are too many to choose from.

Cockney rhyme slang?
I quite like the saying "Apples and Pears" for stairs, it sounds pretty cool. I'm off up the Apple and Pears to bed *giggles*.

Favourite sweet?
Oh wow my favourite sweet would have to be the Foxes Glacier Fruits (boiled fruit sweets). They're absolutely gorgeous, so juicy and tasty.

What would your pub be called?
I would call my pub Rose and Crown because I think it sounds pretty. I love roses, it just reminds me of something elegant and royal.

Number 1 British person?
I would have to say Kate Middleton, she's just so beautiful and a great role model for all women throughout Britain! My grandad works in the last ever lace factory in the UK and made the lace on Kate's wedding dress, though he didn't find out until after the wedding! We were all so proud of him.

Favourite shop/restaurant?
My favourite shops are Paperchase and Primark and I don't really eat out at restaurants (because of my emetophobia) so I can't comment on that.

What British pop song comes into your head?
Well it's not a pop song but the British anthem of course.

Marmite
Well.. you either love it or hate it. I am a lover of Marmite, from when I was a little girl (my uncle got me into it).



Well that's the end of the British Tag and I really enjoyed it! I want to tag Emily, Catherine, and Rosie and of course, anyone else who would like to join in.

Thank you for reading this.
Lots of Love
Koren

xo














No comments :

Post a Comment